... I shyly took a business card from someone, not knowing that I was starting a trip of a lifetime...

Wednesday 1 March 2017

For the love of teeth.

It would appear that I have somewhere, along the way, pissed off someone and now its payback time! Am I ever paying out the whatnot!! What could I possibly be rambling about? TEETH!!!

As I prepare to get them to their cleaning and checkup appointment, I am filled with dread at the news that I am no doubt going to get... Marian's orthodontic journey is going to take flight soon and Gabriel will need dental surgery.

Let's do a quick stock take... Micaela is in braces already, in a few months she will hopefully have them out but will get a retainer. Marian (who has the exact same overbite issue Micaela had) will be in braces soon, since she has lost a whack of baby teeth. Gabriel with his lazy tooth, that will have to be cut out and dragged into place with braces!!! Lucian is still a mystery. Not so much Clarisse, her overbite is more pronounced as a baby than the girls ever was. Double you tee eff!?! I fear we will be filing for bankrupcy soon.

Don't get me wrong... PLEASE! I am very, very thankful that this is my biggest source of stress and that my children are otherwise incredibly healthy. I would have it no other way! I am also really greatful that we found good doctors who are good at what they do and are amazing with my kids, so much so that the kids love going!


No comments:

Post a Comment